Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dog Days

The other night after our usual walk, I could smell some coyotes outside so when we got back home, I asked my girl owner to let me out on the balcony. She did and then she left me out there until 3 am!

I can't be sure that she did it on purpose because she's never done something like that before, but it's also not like her to just forget me out there. To be honest, I don't know which would hurt more...

It's not like I got cold or anything but us dogs, we always have a guilty conscience. It's hard for us to read humans so it's easier to assume we did something wrong because, let's face it, most of the time we did. But this time, I hadn't and I think she just went to sleep. 

Finally, when the boy owner got up to pee at 3 am I started screaming and I heard him talk to her and she came running out all sleepy and bewildered and talking gibberish and let me in. Old bones resting on my bed, finally. 


No comments:

Post a Comment